Negotiations Skills for Project Managers
Negotiation is a powerful tool for any project managers. This 2 days highly interactive course covers the dynamics, procedures and skills needed for negotiations that take place internally and externally. With little focus on lecturing and more on hands-on practices, this course will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge by engaging in one-on-one negotiations.
You will learn how to analyse negotiation styles, diffuse conflict and turn it into an advantage, and negotiate more effectively. By the end of the course, you will have explored the dynamics of both the competitive and collaborative models of negotiation as well as some of the implications of team negotiations. Not only will you gain new skills, but you will gain experience using them in realistic situations. To ensure you maintain and build these skills, the course includes a personal action plan that will ensure the integration of new knowledge and skills in both your personal and professional life.
- Recognize the naturally occurring structure of a negotiation in order to develop an efficient and effective methodology for preparing and conducting a negotiation
- Explore negotiation in the context of project management
- Leverage your negotiating competencies to improve your strengths
- Gain insight into how to better manage yourself, your emotions and your relationship with the other party
- Better prepare for complex and difficult negotiation situations
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self