Project Leadership, Management and Communications
This interactive course designed to provide a solid foundation in key leadership competencies and give you the opportunity for a truly transformational leadership experience. You will have a life-changing leadership experience by paying attention on sharpening skills such as goal setting, working with cross-functional teams, motivating and inspiring team members, leading them fairly, communicating effectively with each individual, building solid relationships, propagate ethical conducts, possessing vital negotiation skills and finally, leading by example.
You’ll gain an appreciation of the importance of a collaborative “win/win” negotiation process. You’ll also gain a clear understanding of why communication is so important—regardless of how a project is organised. And you’ll discover how business and personal ethics can influence your leadership style and personality.
- Lead project teams through effective communication
- Identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation
- Recognise the role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- Utilise a powerful four-stage collaborative negotiation process
- Define predictable change stages and identify appropriate leadership strategies for each stage
- Create a personal Leadership Development Plan
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self