Grasp the concepts, principles and methods of Agile development and become empowered to execute on your plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into your organization. This course will give you the foundation of knowledge and experience you need to begin. It is a starting point for you to acquire the techniques, skills and tools that enable you to build Agile discipline.
In addition to defining Agile principles, we will cover the advantages and disadvantages of Agile development. Get first-hand experience by organizing and participating in an Agile team. Put the concepts you learn to practice instantly in the classroom project. Understand and learn how to take advantage of the opportunities for Agile. Finally gain an understanding and practice the collaboration and communication needed between customer and developers for Agile to succeed.
- This information packed course will expose you to an array of ideas, techniques, tools and practices that you can incorporate immediately — all offered to help you successfully integrate Agile development techniques into your SDLC.
- Appreciate the history of Agile and how the collection of principles and practices came together to enable customer success
- Draw best practices from the various methodologies that will contribute to your team success
- Talk the talk: learning the Agile terminology, roles and forums with their context
- Walk through the processes that support Agile principles to enable the delivery of great products
- Begin to map the transition of your existing team or enterprise-level processes, artifacts and forums to Agile
- Discover the power of Agile teams through communication, collaboration and cadence
- Uncover the pitfalls that teams will encounter in an Agile transition and understand how to overcome those challenges
- Lay the foundation upon which you can build a learning team and organization
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Manager/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Product Managers
This course is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance.
|Company Sponsored Singaporean and Permanent Resident are eligible for 70% funding|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above are eligible for 90% funding|
Non Company-Sponsored Track
Non Company-Sponsored participants are required to be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents physically based in Singapore.
Company-Sponsored participants are required to be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore and staff of Singapore-based financial sector entities being sponsored for the course. Financial sector entities would refer to Financial Institutions, entities regulated by MAS (either licensed or exempted from licensing). Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis