The CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam in your first attempt and earn the required PDUs. Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®.
The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
Participants will learn:Participants will learn:
- To prepare a project plan
- To use the defined tools and techniques on projects
- To understand specific PMI definitions, acronyms and terminology
- The examination format and typical question styles
- Essential skills necessary to work as a project team member
- To develop their interpersonal and general project management skills
Participants will also have satisfied the 23 hour formal project management training requirements of CAPM candidates.