Contracts are often developed in any business or organisation and they are made with customers, business partners, distributors and employees. With its ever-growing complex nature, a firm understanding of the contracting procedure is vital and it is advantageous on either side of the fence you stand. The programme for contract management investigates important issues from the manager’s perspective while placing emphasis on key roles and responsibilities that can grant you stronger influence on the flow of work processes. On top of that, the training will introduce action plans which will assure that contractors and subcontractors’ performance is up to par with contract details.
Effective contract negotiation skills as well as administration can promise a fast performing, successful project outcome with reduced risk and cost expenditure. With the experiential course outline provided by TinkTank, participants can quickly grasp the key points to developing a successful contract.
- Understand the process involved in contract management
- Learn the methods of coordinating a successful team who are aware of their roles and responsibilities
- Gain knowledge on vital concepts and the theories involved in Contract Law
- Craft a comprehensive Contract Pricing Agreement
- Learn to navigate through the pre-awarding and awarding phase of the contract
- Familiarise with processes involved in Contract Administration