Xamarin will enable you to develop native mobile applications across Android, iOS and Windows devices. This course enables you to develop professional user interfaces using C# and Xamarin Libraries. You’ll learn to develop apps using the popular Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android libraries. You will also be using Xamarin Studio or Visual Studio (Microsoft) as the developer IDEs.
Xamarin is a cross-platform development tool. It solves dilemmas many developers face when developing cross-platform apps: separate coding languages and UI paradigms.
Certified Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Developers, Technical Architects, Technical Project Managers, Testers, Security Engineers, DotNet Developers, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers
After this course, you should be able to:
- Understand Xamarin Forms Development KIT
- Develop Cross-platform Native Apps for iOS and Android using Xamarin Studio
- Create Cross-platform Apps using Shared Code base and Po CLs
- Design the UI for iOS and Android using Xamarin Form
- Write Platform Specific Code