We designed this course to provide software quality assurance and testing professionals the necessary experience for testing mobile applications. The main objective of this course is to enhance the course participant’s career as a Mobile Test Engineer.
In this course, you primarily learn Android applications. This course surveys the state of mobile technology and dives into the software quality challenges that come along with it. You’ll increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your mobile application testing skills. The course also discusses how to integrate mobile testing efforts into the overall app development process. There will be continuous live project demos by experienced trainers throughout the duration of the course.
Appium provides an excellent platform for supporting mobile application automation testing. An easy to use tool, the Appium provides excellent opportunities for who wants to move to mobile testing space. A recent global study has indicates that there will be be a huge demand for mobile test automation engineers and Big IT companies are looking forward to hire well trained Appium automation testers. It is relatively new field and there are vast opportunities for testers who are trains in Appium. After going thorough these lectures you should be able to master mobile automation testing using Appium APIs.
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Web Automation Testers
- Any Software Engineers who are interested in Mobile Technologies
After this course, you should be able to:
- Understand state of the art of Mobile world
- Understand the challenges mobile technologies pose to software QA and testing
- Methods to integrate mobile testing in the overall testing process•
- Methods to automate mobile application testing
- Learn criteria for choosing mobile automation approach
- Discover types of tools, their advantages and disadvantages