The intention of a risk management training is to raise an elementary level of awareness in regards to risk management concepts and procedures, empowering participants to identify and control potential risks and to solidify the project management through substantial pre-planning of potential risks.
This course also provides an in-depth dissection of the risk management process including useful tips on how to apply them and avoid possible risk traps. With examples applied in from real projects, the training equips participants with experiential approaches in regards to recognizing and analyzing project risk issues, risk planning, broadening of risk handling action plans and also keeping track of progress when implementing these action plans.
Participants will learn:Participants will learn:
- Successfully apply globally accepted practices for managing project and operations risks
- Better application of risk management techniques to calculate the true cost and schedule for projects
- Exhibit the positive outcomes of successful risk management to the organisation
- Cleverly steer away from common risk management traps
- Confidently recount risk management’s techniques and principles as well as how they are relevant in daily operations of project managemen
- Develop a practical set of methodologies and reference materials for self-improvement
- Familiarize and use everyday risk management jargon
- Develop a focused and dynamic mindset that is capable of preventing problems as opposed to just dealing with them as they happen